Company Reaffirms Payments Strategy Following S1 Acquisition
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
(New York, N.Y. – April 25, 2012) – ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading international provider of payment systems, today announced that it will unveil its product roadmaps at the upcoming ACI Exchange Conferences being held on June 5-9 in Miami and June 12-15 in Monaco. At these events ACI will detail how the combination of ACI and S1 has increased the capabilities and expanded the breadth of ACI’s product portfolio and hosted services.
“Our newly-combined organization has a collaborative focus on providing customers with the broadest and most unified set of payment solutions,” said Philip Heasley, CEO of ACI Worldwide. “With our comprehensive suite of software products and hosted services, we now provide an even more robust set of solutions for electronic payments, transaction banking, mobile, branch and voice banking, fraud detection and trade finance.”
Trusted by more than 1,650 retail and wholesale banks, retailers and processors, ACI software enables $12 trillion in payments each day, processing transactions for 14 of the leading global retailers, and 24 of the world’s 25 largest banks.
In advance of sharing detailed product roadmaps to customers, the company announced that:
• ACI will continue to support the products customers rely on: Consistent with its longstanding lifecycle management policy, ACI plans to continue supporting existing and acquired products.
• ACI has significantly enhanced its position as a full-service global leader for payment systems: ACI’s broader portfolio delivers enhanced scale and support for financial organizations, processors and retailers around the world.
• ACI has doubled its expert support staff: ACI’s HELP24 now serves customers out of 20 locations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
• ACI has expanded its hosting services: ACI is expanding and investing in its data centers to deliver increased levels of reliability and performance.
• ACI is extending its Reference Architecture across a newly expanded product portfolio: As a key component of ACI’s Agile Payments Strategy, Reference Architecture defines the common technologies, platforms and best practices that deliver increased agility without compromising the reliability, performance and scalability synonymous with the ACI brand.
“ACI’s greatest asset has always been the trust placed in our people by our customers,” added Mr. Heasley. “With the growth of our product portfolio and the expansion of our resources and global reach, ACI is better positioned to reward that trust with bold innovation and reliable service to power our customers’ payments systems for years to come. We look forward to sharing additional details on the ongoing growth of our products and services at our ACI Exchange events in June.”
© Copyright ACI Worldwide, Inc. 2012.
ACI, ACI Payment Systems, the ACI logo and all ACI product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACI Worldwide, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States, other countries or both. Other parties’ trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Product roadmaps are for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement. The development release and timing of future product releases remains at ACI’s sole discretion. ACI is providing the following information in accordance with ACI's standard product communication policies. Any resulting features, functionality, and enhancements or timing of release of such features, functionality, and enhancements are at the sole discretion of ACI and may be modified without notice. All product roadmap or other similar information does not represent a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision.
Notes to editors
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for nearly 1,650 financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world. Through our integrated suite of software products and hosted services, we deliver a broad range of solutions for electronic payments, transaction banking, mobile, branch, and voice banking, fraud detection and trade finance. To learn more about ACI and the reasons why our solutions are trusted globally, please visit www.aciworldwide.com. You can also find us on www.paymentsinsights.com or on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide.